Saturday 31 May 2014

Journal challenge for May

Today sees me over on the PaperArtsy blog with my journal challenge for May. Last month we again had some great entries, I am so pleased that people are taking part and trying out some of the techniques.

This month I am using JoFY stamps and stencils to create a Secret Garden page. I also use the papercasting technique from my previous blog post HERE. 




 If you would like to join in then come over to the blog post and have a look. All you have to do is make a page that is inspired by mine. it does not need to be an exact copy but you must show in your blog post how you were inspired by my page. which of the techniques you chose to use etc (Submitting a totally random page will not be acceptable, nor will submitting one based on someone else's tutorial)

If you link up an appropriate page you will be entered to win a set of stamps. 

Darcy x

No comments:

Post a Comment